For some reason, when people hear you’re bisexual, they feel an uncontrollable urge to give their input about your sexual identity. Here are a few things that make my bisexual vagina dry.
1. “So basically you’re half gay?”
No, you’re half bisexual! Bicecream anyone?
2. “I was also bisexual before I came out as gay!”
You mean you thought you were bisexual. Bisexuality is a real sexual orientation, not a phase.
3. “Does your partner know you’re bisexual?”
Yes, of course my partner knows!
4. “I could never date a bisexual. I’d be constantly worried they’d leave me for the opposite sex.”
That’s like saying you’re with a brunette and being scared your partner will leave you for a blonde. They could also leave you for someone of the same sex, you know?
5. “You’re bisexual? I hope you’re not gonna hit on me!”
No thanks, I have standards.
6. “Bisexuals are just greedy!”
Loving a person despite their gender does not make you greedy, it makes you awesome!
7. “So do you have lots of orgies?”
I wish! Do you?